Industry-first C21 PEP Master Class to maximize agents’ spring season, starting March 18
If you’re in real estate, you’ve heard it: “10% of agents do 90% of the business.” The spring market is hot, yet the vast majority of agents miss out. CENTURY 21® Canada’s PEP course previously averaged 8 additional listings for participants, and now has added six master coaches to its arsenal.
“Almost all programs focus on teaching – PEP doesn’t. It’s all about action,” said Kevin Stanley, director of knowledge learning, CENTURY 21 Canada. “The instructors have been there, they’ve found what really works. Agents apply instant, proven tactics while they work, so they watch the results happen.”
Nowhere else have six all-star real estate mentors combined their specialties into one intensive course:
- Matthew Ferrera: speaker, writer, capitalist, survivor, teacher, and listener.
“Gain new clients using video and social media.”
- Richard Robbins: business coach and CEO of Richard Robbins International.
- “Generate leads from door knocking and open houses.”
- Chris Leader: REALTOR®, broker, and sought-after coach.
- “Handle any objection when prospecting and closing.”
- Kevin Stanley: director of knowledge learning, CENTURY 21 Canada.
- “Wow a seller with a fantastic listing presentation.”
- Debbie Cooke: NAR instructor and CENTURY 21 office education director.
“How to convert FSBOs and expireds.”
- Eryn Richardson: award-winning agent.
“Consistent lead generation for long term success.”
The C21® PEP Master Class runs once weekly, launching on Wednesday, March 18 at 12:00p.m. EST. To max out their spring season, REALTORS® can speak to their local CENTURY 21 office to register or visit C21PEPTalk.ca.
Targeted education options at every professional stage make the CENTURY 21 organization a great place for REALTORS® to start their career, and to have their career. This program builds on the brand’s tradition of delivering exceptional customer service by supporting its members with the tools and education that matter most.