The Perfect Pimms
Drink like the Royals do with this fruity gin based drink. Pimms is a Britsh liqueur that is best enjoyed mixed as a summer cocktail. Here’s how to make the perfect Pimms.
- Fill a pitcher half full of ice
- Pour in just under half the bottle of Pimms (about 300 mls)
- Fill the rest of the pitcher with lemonade
- Add sliced cucumber, mint, strawberries and any other fruit you would like
- Stir, sip and enjoy!
Can’t decide between a beer or lemonade? Well, now you don’t have to! The lemon shandy will solve all of your summer drink problems. Not only are they delicious, they are ridiculously easy to make.
- Fill a beer glass up halfway
- Fill the rest with lemonade
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy!
Fruity Ice Tea
If you are looking for a refreshing non-alcoholic beverage it can be hard to find a drink that isn’t packed full of sugar and chemicals. This recipe is a healthy alternative to store-bought ice tea.
- Choose your favourite fruit tea (we recommend blueberry or peach as they have a strong flavour)
- Brew a tea pot with a few tea bags and let it steep it until cold
- Add in desired fruit to the tea. You can add natural sweeteners like stevia if you would like to add some sweetness. C21 recommendation- sliced strawberries and fresh peaches which both add lots of flavour
- Add ice and enjoy!